UNIT 1: LEISURE ACTIVITIES
I)- Read the following sentences aloud, and put the words with the cluster /br/ or /pr/ into the correct column.
- Apricot is a small, orange fruit with soft flesh and a stone inside
- Brian is going to give a presentation on Friday.
- Is he going to prepare for it?
- How about a small present for Brian after his presentation?
- Prevention is better than cure.
- In order to play this computer game, you have to load this programme into the computer
- She’ll teach us how to play English pronunciation games.
- Gold and silver are precious metals.
- He never talks about his private life with anybody at work.
- The new television series was an expensive project.
- Too many cooks spoil the broth. (a saying)
- The bank has many branches all over the country.
- I need a new toothbrush.
- How many brothers and sisters do you have?
- I spend two hours every day browsing the Web.
II)-Complete the following sentences with the correct words from the table, and then read aloud the sentences. Practise saying the words with the cluster /br/ or /pr/.
Link tải trọn bộ: Download
Các bạn có thể tham khảo thêm: Phần mềm chuyển đổi video, audio nhanh gọn nhẹ Format Factory miễn phí